Profit from our expertise
When you partner with Mantra Group, you’ll gain the advantages of our expertise and investment in the key areas of our operations.
Beginning with industry best practice models, we are continually seeking to refine systems and processes and integrate our operations to increase efficiency and reduce costs.
Our sales team delivers.
- 60+ dedicated sales professionals
- above industry average conversion rate
- profit rather than occupancy targets
- new online live-to-customer sales staff
- specialists in BTA, consortia, government, sports/airline
- international markets team
- dedicated national MICE team
Not only are we the largest category marketer in Australia, we also lead the industry in exploring new digital communication channels.
- $12 million marketing budget ensures discounts
- 3 strong, differentiated brands
- a presence in all major market segments
- strong online presence generates significant business
- 1.1+ million customer database
- expertise in both local (76%) and overseas (24%) travellers
Effective asset management
One of our key areas of differentiation, our asset management is typified by a focus of maintaining and adding value for our owners.
- $7+ billion assets under management
- industry leading gross operating profit margin over 50%
- flexible solutions for owners and developers
- in house renovation and design department
- Australia’s largest strata owner manager
- dedicated strata ownership team
Human resources that make the most of people
Having in house Human Resources enables us to recruit efficiently and effectively, while nurturing talent from within.
- 5000+ employees
- Internal Learning and Development programs
- Reward and recognition programs for outstanding Team Members
- Leadership and talent identification program
- Specialist industrial relations expertise
- Workers compensation management
The growth of eCommerce
Mantra Group has invested in building in house eCommerce expertise. As people increasingly use the internet and social media to become their own travel agents, we are seeing the rewards.
- In excess of $100 million in web revenue
- alliance programs generate $20+ million at low cost
- web chat increased revenue by $5 million in year one
- LivePerson lifts online conversions by 40%
- relationships with major global digital specialists
- sophisticated search engine (SEO) optimisation processes
From class-leading IT systems to a structure that maximises the efficient use of resources, Mantra Group’s operations are characterised by attention to detail.
- centralised low cost group operating model
- large investment in the distribution platform shifting bookings to low cost-channels
- Full integrated HR, payroll, time and award interpretation system