Grow with the Mantra Group team!
With more than 5000+ Team Members working in every facet of the hospitality industry, Mantra Group offers career opportunities at our corporate offices and at 125+ hotels, resorts and apartments, operating under the successful brands of Peppers, Mantra and BreakFree across Australia, New Zealand, and Indonesia.
Mantra Group offers career opportunities ranging from food and beverage, front office and housekeeping through to sales, marketing, finance and asset management.
Search our current vacancies
Already part of the Mantra team?
How do I apply for a job?
Want to work at Mantra Group? Click here to see our current opportunities. If we don’t have your dream job available at the moment, don’t worry because we are always on the lookout for passionate people to join our team as we grow. Make sure you set up your profile and when we are next recruiting, we can get in contact with you. You can cancel or edit your job alerts at any time by logging into your profile. For more detailed information on how to apply for a job, click here for our user guide. Don’t worry, it’s not a complicated process, but this will help you if you get stuck.
What is the recruitment process?
Our recruitment generally follows the steps below:
- Shortlisted applicants are contacted
- Interviews take place (face-to-face or teleconference)
- Citizenship/Visa status verified
- Reference checks performed
- Validation of certificates/licenses (depending on position requirements)
- Successful candidate receives offer of employment
- Unsuccessful candidates (who have attended an interview) are contacted